Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Things I Made for Christmas Presents


Here are a few items I made for some of my loved ones this year for gifts!
First this sweater I made for my Father-in-law!(my husband modeling, looks happy 'bout that, hum?)It is made from Red Heart Sport yarn, size 46(chest size)I can make it in sizes 36-48..very nice warm winter lounge sweater! Price $75.00 Comes in any color you would like..


This is a little Camo Baby Boy set: this was made for my sister & brother -in-laws new baby coming in February..fits 3-6 months I can make it in any color your like..Price-$35.00

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home