Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Thursday, March 30, 2006

ANYONE LIKE BARBIE?



WHO DOESN'T LOVE BARBIE? Well i have found so many beautiful designs for Barbie or fashion dolls but I cannot use the small thread like the pattern calls for so I have started designing my own dool clothes for my4 1/2 year old twin granddaughters! Iam having alot of fun doing it..sorry the picstures are so bad.. I'll master that someday! I am getting started on Plastic Canvas furniture for their huge doll house I'll post some when they are finished.. but for right now here are some New Designs by me MOMMA!!

OH HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY CUTE LITTLE PUPPY CHLOE AND HER SPECIAL DESIGNER SWEATER MADE BY ME!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home