Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Here Are My Angels


These are my little angels Mariah & MaKayla! They make my life worth living everyday..

I'm sorry to report that MaKayla is back in the hospital tonight wiht a very high fever.. the Drs. are giving her antibiodics and replacement platelets..she just had 4 chemo treatments and just got home and had to go back! We just keep praying!

I thought you would like to see my babes! This is a great picture of the whole family..my daughter, son-in-law and of course those beautiful babes!



3 Comments:

  • At 10:03 AM , Blogger Dark Goth Gurl said...

    they are just darling sorry to hear about MaKayla I will definately keep her and the whole family in my prayers. They are just a beautiful family though.

     
  • At 7:48 AM , Blogger Wormie said...

    Your granddaughters are adorable! I hope that Makayla does well with her treatments and gets back to the busy work of being a carefree little kid.

    Your crochet work is beautiful!

     
  • At 5:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    your granddaughters are little angels!They are beautiful little models!
    Love your crochet items. Thanks for sharing, and god bless you &your family!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home