Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Thursday, June 29, 2006

My Crochet Needle Rollin'!




  • I have been crocheting like crazy these past 2 weeks..here are some items I have made, of course everything was made in DOUBLE since we all know I have tweenie grandaughters!! These great hats are from Chelle at Luv 2 Crochet! http://www.luv2crochet.com.freepatterns.html
  • Thanks Chelle!

And here is a Daisy Halter w/Doo-Rag! This is a great design by Wendy Ravinski! I also made it in Pink for her sister! You can see her designs at :http://earthwhisper.wordpress.com

Thanks Wendy for your great designs! I enjoyed making them!

This great pattern comes from Christina at: The Summer Tank Top & Bonnet Pattern! Quick, Easy & cute as it can be!

http://shaelynnsmom.blogspot.com/2006/05/summer-tank-top-and-bonnet-hat.html

This another hobby I have "DECORATING CAKES" I'm not the greatest at it but I give it my best! This cake was made for a friend that was turning 21! She wanted a strawberry cake, so I made her a strawberry cake with cheesecake and fresh sliced strawberries in the center! I didn't know if it was going to turn out because I got "alittle impatent" and put the top layer on before I chilled the cheesecake center, well ya'll know what happened next reight/ Of course it wnet pouring out of the sides and well I fixed it and it turned out terrific! WHEW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home