Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Thursday, September 14, 2006

"BEST IN SHOW" at the County Fair!

Well I just got home from the fair and I really didn't do as well as I thought I would.. but I did get "BEST IN SHOW" for the Woman's ruffled cardigan, and a Second place on my Baby blanket. UPDATE! I got a "MOST ORIGINAL IN SHOW" for the BUD CAN HAT! I have seen what did win and I will killem' next year! HAHA! It was just for fun anyway! It rained right before the fair started and the whole fair grounds were ankle deep in water but we trudged though just to see what we got! It was fun! Grabbed some cheese fries and a funnel cake and made it all worth it! HAHA! TA TA 4 NOW!



1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM , Blogger Jodi said...

    WOW! Best in show is and a 2nd place is great! I was looking at the items in our fair this year. They gave 3rd places to doilies and really nice sewn dresses. I just couldn't believe it. One lady says to me, "I can't understand how someone can put in so much time and effort into something and only get a 3rd place." I think that some of the judges are not familiar with what they are judging. At our fair, everyone gets a ribbon, which is good. Just wait until next year, Woman! You'll knock their socks off with everything you enter. I think everything was wonderful. I hope you enjoyed the fair too! Funnel cake, YMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home