Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Down in Georgia with the TWINS!








Well I made it to Georgia this weekend and having a great time playing with my grandkids and enjoying my daughter and son-in-law! Wow is it HOT down here! As promised here are some pics of the twins modeling their outfits I made them..The Granny Square Halter & Skirt from Christina Budd at Christina's Crochet Haven with matching Doo-rag for MaKayla! They are having fun with them..
And here is MaKayla with one of her new doo-rags which I will say she did wear it to church last Sunday and she looked so
pretty all dressed up! Also here is a sweater I made yesterday from Chelle at Luv 2 Crochet!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM , Blogger Dark Goth Gurl said...

    ahw the outfit and the twins are so cute and the sweater jacket is so cute I love urs better then mines lol.

     
  • At 2:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home