Momma Wear

Custom crochet items, from baby layetes,blankets,toys,to kids and adult wear and accessories..all items can be custom made for you in the colors of choice..

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Little Girly Summer Top


This is the new summer top I designed these last couple days..I didn't ever think I was going to get it done..This little top matches the shorts I made earlier..it was a little confusing until I got the pattern down and then it went right along..really I think it was just me as I hads a hard time concentrating too much going on this week. but its done and here it is for ya all too see!! I hope you like it..oh its a 4-5T and I did it in HDC's and the Loop Eyelet Shell Stitch..Front & back view(ties in back)








And this is the set together..Its much prettier then the picture shows..I sure hope it fits the twins..I will make another one exactly like it for the other twin! Everything in pairs for me!!!














Here is the pattern for the Little Girly Summer Top! Its not been tested so if there is mistakes plewase let me know..or if you have a problem feel free to e-mail me!
Little Girly Summer Top

Designed by Michelle De Groat

Size H HookRed Heart Soft Baby Yarn
CH 82ROW 1: Hdc in 2nd ch from the hk and then across (80 hdc)ch 2, turn
ROW 2: Hdc across, ch 2, turn
Row 3-11: Repeat ROW 2
ROW 12: (BODY) Row 1: Sc into 2nd ch from hk. Sc in next ch. *Ch 3 (to create loop), skip two ch, Sc into next 3 chs. Repeat from * across block ending with 2 Sc. Turn.
Row 13: Ch 1. Sc in 1st sc. *5Dc into Ch3 loop, sk 1 sc; Sc into next sc. Repeat from * across piece, ending with a Sc in end st. Turn.
Row 14: Ch3. Skip 2 Dc, Sc into next 3 dc. *Ch 3, skip 3 dc, and Sc into next 3 Dc. Repeat from * to end. To complete the end, Ch 1 and Hdc into last sc of row. Turn
Row 15: Ch 3 (counts as one dc). 2 Dc into ch 1 sp. Sk 1 sc, and sc into next st. * 5 Dc into Ch3 loop. Sk 1 sc, and sc into next st. Repeat from * across to end. Ending with 3 Dc into last Ch3 loop on very end. Turn.
Row 16: Ch 1. Sc into next 2 dc. *Ch 3. Skip next 3 dc, and Sc into next 3 dc. Repeat from * to end of row, ending with 2 Sc. Turn.
Repeat Rows 13-16 until desired size is achieved. For Final Row: Ch 1, sc in first 2 st, * 1 sc in ch 3 space, ch 3, sl st in first of ch 3(picot made)2 sc in same sp, 1 sc in next 2 sc, ch 3, sl st in first of ch 3, 1 sc in same st, 1 sc in next sc. Repeat from * to end fasten off & weave ends in.


Back Laces: Ch 125, sl st back thru ch. Fasten off , weave ends in. Lace up the top of the top of the sweater..You can lace it from the top or the bottom which ever you would like.

Shoulder straps: Ch 25Hdc in 3rd ch from hook to the end, ch 2 hdc down the other side of the strap. Fasten offsew straps to front and back of top and youe finshed! Great Job!

This pattern is my own design please don't sell or post this pattern to any other websites.You can link to my site if you like. Thank you! Happy Crocheting






















2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home